Dr Abigail Schembri is an Associate within GANADO Advocates’ Trusts and Foundations team, with particular focus on the setting up of trusts and any trust law related matter. Abigail also assists in estate planning related matters.
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2016
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2015
- Bank of Valletta plc, Junior Trusts Lawyer: 2013 – 2015
- Foundation Certificate in Trusts Law and Management – Institute of Financial Services Providers (IFSP) (2012)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D.) 2006 (Malta)
- Diploma of Notary Public (Dip. Not. Pub.) 2004 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Legal and Humanistic Studies 2003 (Malta)