Dr. Adrian Gabarretta is a Senior Partner at GANADO Advocates and currently heads the Corporate team within the firm. He has assisted in a wide-range of start-up projects and regularly advises on corporate and commercial law matters. Adrian has been involved in the privatisation of a good number of public entities including major industrial operations, enterprises in the manufacturing sector and general Government services which took various forms, including asset sales, share allotments, management concessions or long term property grants.
He has considerable practical experience in structuring deals and advising on various aspects of this nature and has also assisted with asset restructuring and financial reprogramming. He also regularly assists with both vendor and purchaser related legal due diligence processes pertinent to the sale and purchase of several corporate entities including those involving Government entities.
- GANADO Advocates, Partner: 1992
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 1984
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 1984 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates
- Founding Member of the “Association of Malta Shipowners”
- Member of ‘ad hoc’ Mortgage Law Review Committee established by the Malta Maritime Authority
- Member (and former Council Member) of the Institute of Financial Services Practitioners (IFSP)
- Member of the International Bar Association since 1987
- Member of the Lex Mundi Cross Border Transactions Practice Group