Dr Annalise Papa is a Senior Associate within GANADO Advocates’ Corporate Services team with particular focus on the formation and legal support of companies. She regularly assists clients in all corporate and commercial matters including advice on corporate governance matters, assistance with corporate financing, M&A transactions, voluntary dissolutions and various other corporate transactional projects. Annalise also regularly assists in environmental law related matters, including energy law projects.
- GANADO Advocates, Senior Associate: 2017
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2013
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2010
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (International Law), 2010 (Edinburgh)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2009 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2006 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta