Dr Antoine Cremona is a Partner practising in the Litigation practice group. He was admitted to the Bar in 2003 and regularly represents clients in civil and commercial litigation and arbitration proceedings particularly in corporate disputes including shareholder disputes, admiralty claims and construction and energy related proceedings.
Antoine specialises in public procurement and construction law and regularly assists employers, engineers and contractors in the drafting and negotiation of construction contracts modelled on FIDIC and other main industry forms of contract.
Antoine lectures commercial arbitration as an external lecturer at the University of Malta and participates regularly in practice groups relating to dispute resolution, public procurement and energy law. He is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) and of the International Bar Association.
- GANADO Advocates, Partner: 2015
- GANADO Advocates, Senior Associate: 2009
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2005
- University of Malta, External Lecturer: 2004
- Commission of the European Communities: 2003 – 2005
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2002 (Malta)
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (Dispute Resolution), 2003 (London)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), 1999 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, London (UK)
- Member of the Young International Arbitrators Group of the LCIA (UK)