Dr Chiara Frendo is an Advocate within GANADO Advocates’ Investment Services & Funds team. She is involved in the structuring, setting up and procurement of licensing of investment vehicles. Chiara also assists in general corporate issues including the structuring, formation and support of companies.
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2014
- Master of Laws (LL.M), International Finance, 2016 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2014 (Malta)
- Diploma Notary Public (N.P), 2012 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2011 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta