Dr Chiara Frendo is an Associate within GANADO Advocates’ Trusts and Foundations team, with particular focus on the setting up of trusts and matters related to trust law. Chiara also specialises in dispute settlement in the financial services sector, wherein she assists clients in contentious matters relating both to regulatory disputes, as well as investor related disputes.
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2018
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2014
- Master of Laws (LL.M), International Finance, 2016 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2014 (Malta)
- Diploma Notary Public (N.P), 2012 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2011 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta