T: +356 2123 5406
Dr Bugeja is an Associate at GANADO Advocates within the Banking Ship Finance team and Aviation team assisting with regulatory and compliance issues, financings, re-financings and advising on Maltese law security.
George has completed rotations in the Insurance & Pensions Department and Ship Finance & Aviation departments assisting with regulatory and compliance issues of insurance companies and pension schemes, including QROPS and also assisting in various ship and aircraft financing and re-financing transactions, the registration of aircraft and the implementation of the Cape Town Convention into Maltese law.
As a student trainee, Dr. Bugeja had assisted as Assistant Editor and Contributor to the book entitled “An Introduction to Maltese Financial Services Law”.
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2014
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2011
- Master of Laws (LL.M), 2011 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2010 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2007 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior courts of Malta