T: +356 2123 5406
Dr George Bugeja is an Associate in the Corporate Finance team and regularly assists clients with various corporate law matters, including mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring, and general commercial law.
George also retains a special focus on energy law related matters and aviation law related matters. He has assisted clients in these industries both from a regulatory perspective as well as from a transactional and financing perspective.
George completed his Doctor of Philosophy in Law (Ph.D.) degree from King’s College London in 2018, having written a thesis entitled “The Basel Accords as a Transnational Regulatory Law: A Focus on Regulatory Consistency and Domestic Embeddedness“.
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2014
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2011
- Doctor of Philosophy in Law (Ph.D.), 2018 (King’s College London)
- Master of Laws (LL.M), 2011 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2010 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2007 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates