Mr. Ilias Theocharis is an advocate within GANADO’s Shipping team. He particularly focuses on assisting leading international banks and financial institutions involved in the financing of Maltese registered vessels by perfecting the registration of mortgages. Ilias is also involved in the drafting of various security documents securing obligations arising under loan agreements, master agreements and other generally non-Maltese law governed transaction documents.
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2015
- Stephenson Harwood LLP (Piraeus office), Associate: 2014 – 2015
- Sarantitis & Partners Law Firm, Trainee Lawyer: 2009 – 2010
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (Commercial Law), 2011 – 2012 (Erasmus University of Rotterdam)
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (Democritus University of Thrace), 2009 – 2011 (Democritus University of Thrace)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2003 – 2008 (Democritus University of Thrace)
- Member of the Bar Association of Thessaloniki, Greece