Dr James Debono is an Advocate within GANADO Advocates’ Corporate Finance and Tax team, assisting clients on various corporate matters including formation of companies, and advice on corporate governance matters and company law. He also assists in the conduct of both purchaser and vendor enhanced due diligence processes related to the sale and purchase of various corporate entities.
Prior to joining the Corporate Finance and Tax team, James formed part of the Investment Services and Funds team, focusing on setting up and obtaining licences of investment services providers (including funds and asset management firms) from the Malta Financial Services Authority.
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2015
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2015 (Malta)
- Diploma Notary Public (N.P), 2013 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2012 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta