Louis Cassar Pullicino
T: +356 2123 5406
Dr. Louis Cassar Pullicino specialises in commercial litigation in particular admiralty and shipping disputes, banking, insolvency, insurance and contractual disputes with an international dimension.He has worked closely with the firm’s asset finance partners in a large number of matters advising Banks on the protection and enforcement of security on loan defaults and has conducted numerous forced sales of vessels on behalf of mortgagees.
Louis has also assisted various shipowners and P&I Clubs in disputes before the Maltese Courts and deals with a wide range of cross-border, multi-jurisdictional litigation and other disputes including telecommunications law and pensions litigation.
- GANADO Advocates, Managing Partner: 2015
- GANADO Advocates, Partner: 1995
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 1988
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 1986 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates