Dr Marina Grech is a Senior Associate at GANADO Advocates’ Investment Services and Funds Department. She specialises in the setting up, licensing and ongoing structuring of investment services licence holders, including AIFMs, UCITS Management Companies and Brokers as well as UCITS schemes, AIFs, Venture Capital Funds, Real Estate Funds and Private Equity Funds.
Marina regularly assists and advises clients on various corporate matters. This includes the setting up in or continuation to Malta of legal entities and the restructuring of authorised entities.
Working with licensed entities also entails the provision of ongoing regulatory assistance. Marina actively assists investment services and fund clients with various ongoing regulatory matters, including compliance with EU legislation and MFSA requirements, in order to ensure that licence holders operate within the parameters of the applicable regulatory framework.
- GANADO Advocates, Senior Associate: 2016
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2010
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2007
- Diploma in Taxation, 2011 (Malta Institute of Taxation)
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (Banking & Finance), 2009 (London)
- IFSP Certificate in Trust Law and Administration, 2007
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2007 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) 2004 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Chamber of Advocates