Dr. Mario Zerafa is an Associate within GANADO Advocates’ Investment Services and Funds team. He focuses on the establishment of Investment Funds in Malta, however he also aids clients in obtaining authorisations from the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) and assists in general corporate law issues. Mario also assists clients within the Financial Markets sector.
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2015
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2012
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (International Commercial Law), 2012 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2011(Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws with European Studies (LL.B), 2008 (Malta)
- IFSP in Trust Law and Administration, 2011 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta