Dr. Matthew Bianchi is a partner at GANADO Advocates and heads the law firm’s Insurance & Pensions team. He regularly advises re/insurance companies, insurance managers, captives, protected cell companies (PCCs) and insurance intermediaries.
Matthew is also the Secretary General of the Malta Association of Insurance Brokers and the Malta Insurance Managers Association.
- GANADO Advocates, Partner: 2009
- GANADO Advocates, Senior Associate: 2007
- Holland & Knight LLP, New York (USA), Secondment: 2003
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2002
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (Company & Trust Law), 2001 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 1999 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), 1996 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates
- Member of the Institute of Financial Services Practitioners
- Member of the IFSP Insurance Sub-Committee