Dr. Nadia Cassar is an associate within GANADO Advocates’ Corporate Finance and Tax team with particular focus on the corporate and tax facets of mergers and acquisitions. She routinely assists with all direct and indirect tax aspects underlying the main financial services industries served by GANADO including funds, insurance and shipping.
Nadia started her career at PWC Malta where she worked over three years within the legal and tax department. She later consolidated her legal experience working as an in-house lawyer at FIMBank PLC, an international trade finance bank based in Malta.
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2013
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (Taxation), 2004 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2003 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates