Dr Nikolai Muscat Farrugia is a Partner within GANADO Advocates’ Corporate team, with particular focus on the formation and support of companies. He regularly assists clients in all corporate matters, including corporate and company law advice, assistance with capitalisations, the conduct of enhanced legal due diligence, corporate finance, corporate restructuring and M&A transactions.
Nikolai acts for a number of the firm’s companies with international interests. In addition, he also regularly assists in Medicines and Pharmaceuticals related matters.
- GANADO Advocates, Partner: 2016
- GANADO Advocates, Senior Associate: 2007
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (Maritime Law), 2001 (IMO International Maritime Law Institute)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2001 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (B.A.), 1998 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates
- Member of the International Bar Association