Mr. Patrick Briscoe White is a Manager within GANADO Advocates’ Corporate Governance team assisting with the broader company secretarial services provided to licensed clients. Patrick’s responsibilities include ensuring the smooth and efficient running of Board and committee meetings, providing assistance and support to the Chairman, organising meetings with clients and taking minutes, timely follow-up on action items, organising the firm’s corporate administration processes and organising document templates.
- GANADO Advocates, Manager, Corporate Governance: 2012
- GANADO Advocates, Corporate Administration Officer: 2004
- Master of Arts Corporate Governance, 2013 (UK)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Administration, 2010 (Malta)
- Graduate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (UK)