Paul Micallef Grimaud
T: +356 2123 5406
Paul Micallef Grimaud is a Partner at GANADO Advocates and heads the firm’s IP&TMT practice group. Paul’s focus is dedicated to counselling and assisting clients in the media, technology and entertainment space (including remote gaming) in the drafting and negotiation of contracts, content and end-user related matters, the registration, protection and enforcement of IP rights, and competition and passing off disputes.
Paul is a warranted advocate and regularly appears before the inferior and superior courts of Malta representing clients on a number of commercial disputes, particularly in the areas of IP, telecoms, competition, carriage of goods and admiralty, and corporate law.
- GANADO Advocates, Partner: 2016
- GANADO Advocates, Senior Associate: 2010
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2008
- Malta Communications Authority, Senior Legal Advisor: 2004-2007
- Master of Arts (Human Rights), 2003 (Malta)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2002 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), 1999 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates