T: +356 2123 5406
Dr. Philip Mifsud is an Associate within GANADO Advocates’ Corporate Department regularly assisting clients in all corporate matters including advice on corporate governance matters, assistance with corporate financing, M&A transactions, voluntary dissolutions and various other corporate transactional projects.
Philip also works in the IP and TMT practice area at GANADO and has regularly given legal advice on matters related to this area including registration of trademarks, advice on copyright law, review of franchising agreements, drafting and review of software licences as well as providing assistance to clients in the areas of telecommunications law and media law.
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2015
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2011
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (International Banking & Finance), 2013 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2011 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2008 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta