Mr Stefan Vella is an Insurance Regulatory Advisor within the Insurance and Pensions team of GANADO Advocates, working closely with the legal team and with focus on re/insurance and pensions regulation and corporate matters. Stefan advises the firm’s clients on regulatory matters in relation to insurance and reinsurance companies, insurance intermediaries and captives, and also assists clients in general corporate matters.
- GANADO Advocates, Insurance Regulatory Advisor: 2017
- MFSA, Analyst – Insurance and Pensions Supervision Unit: 2016
- MSV Life plc, Officer – Customer Service/Compliance: 2014
- Master of Arts in Financial Services, 2017 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) Insurance, 2014 (Malta)