Dr Stephanie Cassar is an Associate within GANADO Advocates’ Insurance and Reinsurance team. Stephanie particularly focuses on insurance companies’ corporate governance issues and she regularly assists clients in all corporate and regulatory matters relating to the insurance industry. Stephanie also regularly assists in Trusts related matters.
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2016
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2011
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (Company & Trust Law), 2013 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2010 (Malta)
- Diploma of Notary Public, 2008 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) with European Studies, 2007 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta