Dr Stephanie Jean Coppini is an Associate within GANADO Advocates’ Corporate team, with particular focus on the formation and support of companies. Stephanie regularly assists clients in all corporate matters, providing corporate and company law advice and assisting with capitalisations, corporate financing, M&A transactions, and the dissolution and winding-up of companies.
Stephanie also regularly assists in prevention of money laundering related matters.
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2016
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2008
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2008 (Malta)
- Diploma in Canonical Marriage Cases, Jurisprudence & Procedure (A.T.E.M.), Ecclesiastical Tribunal of Malta, 2008
- Certificate in Trusts Law & Management, Institute of Financial Services Practitioners, 2007
- Diploma of Notary Public (Dip. Not. Pub), 2006 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), 2005 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates