Ms Tanya Causon is the Senior Manager within the Insurance and Pensions team of GANADO Advocates, working closely with the Legal team and with focus on re/insurance and pensions regulation and corporate governance matters. She also manages the company secretarial services for insurance clients. Tanya is a Chartered Insurer and Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute. She previously worked with the Malta Financial Services Authority in the Insurance and Pensions Supervision Unit for twelve years and was a member of the Internal Governance, Supervisory Review and Reporting working group of the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority for four years. She started her career in the local insurance industry with Middlesea Insurance p.l.c. where she headed the Reinsurance Department.
- GANADO Advocates, Senior Manager, Corporate Governance & Regulatory: 2017
- GANADO Advocates, Manager, Corporate Governance & Regulatory: 2014
- EY, Manager, Insurance Regulatory Advisory: March 2014 – July 2014
- MFSA, Senior Manager, Insurance & Pensions Supervision Unit: 2002 – 2014
- ACII, Chartered Insurance Institute, 1998 (UK)
- Chartered Insurer title awarded on 4 February 1997 (Malta)