Dr. Yanika Fino is an associate within GANADO Advocates’ Investment Services & Funds team with particular focus on corporate governance and corporate services formation and support of companies, regularly assisting clients in all corporate matters including corporate and company law advice.
Yanika also regularly assists in legal, regulatory and compliance matters, including the need for MFSA authorisation, the establishment and authorisation of financial services businesses (including funds, fund managers and their service providers).
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2015
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2008
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (Banking and Finance), 2010 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2008 (Malta)
- IFSP Certificate in Trust Law and Administration, 2007 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), 2005 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates