GANADO Advocates and MIMA are organising two specialised training courses that will aim to prepare Senior Officers and Managers working within the Insurance sector for the upcoming General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD). Each course will be split into 4 sessions during the months of February and March and will be held at the Institute of Legal Studies.
Course 1: Getting Ready for GDPR in Insurance
- To review the key points of the GDPR
- To understand the implications of the GDPR’s implementation for Insurers, Re-Insurers, Management Companies and Intermediaries
- To enable participants to prepare for compliance with the new GDPR
To find out more about this Course 1, please click here.
Course 2: Getting Ready for the IDD
- To review the key points of the IDD
- To understand the implications of the IDD’s implementation for Insurers, Re-Insurers and Intermediaries
- To review MFSA’s position and approach to implementing the IDD
- To enable participants to prepare for compliance with the new IDD/MFSA regulations
To find out more about Course 2, please click here.
For further information on how to register please contact ILS directly at email@example.com