Join us in London on Monday 16 October, for an exclusive briefing on the benefits of setting up in Malta, the current trends in the jurisdiction and the new solutions it is offering to fund managers accessing the EU market. The briefing will be followed by networking drinks.
- Albert Cilia, Managing Director, Malta, Trident Trust
- Adrian van den Bok, Senior Portfolio Manager, Malta, Dolfin
- Andre Zerafa, Partner, Malta, GANADO Advocates
- Ivan Grech, Head of Business Development, Malta, Finance Malta
- Ramon Bondin, Project Manager, Malta, Dolfin
- Location: Dolfin, 50 Berkeley Street, London, W1J 8HA
- Timings: Registration from 16:30. Panel discussion begins at 17:00. Networking drinks from 18:15
- Participation Fee: Free of charge upon registration. Click here to reserve your seat.