GANADO Advocates will be organising a 1-hour webinar on Friday, 15th September at 10:30am (CEST) entitled: Fines of up to €20m or 4% of global revenue: it is time to get serious on Data Protection (GDPR highlights).
The webinar aims at:
- Highlighting the more salient aspects of the GDPR
- Giving a practical overview of how certain provisions can impact businesses
- Identifying steps that businesses should be taking to address these matters
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners
- Banking, insurance, pensions and investment managers
- Entities carrying out processing of personal data on a regular basis
- Corporate service providers processing personal data
Free of charge upon registration.
Kindly click here to register for this webinar.