The successful candidate will provide first line support to lawyers, handle enquiries by telephone and e-mail, maintain manual and electronic records, assist with the inputting of timesheets and preparation of invoices, carry out AML checks on new clients, handle incoming and outgoing mail and couriers, perform general secretarial and office duties, including diary management, preparing boardrooms for meetings, greeting clients, filing, scanning, photocopying and running errands in and out of Valletta.
The ideal candidate will:
· have completed any secretarial course or education to a high standard;
· have previous experience in a similar position;
· be proficient in written and spoken English and Maltese;
· have excellent IT proficiency, particularly in MS Word and Excel;
· be able to work well in a team, as well as individually, without supervision;
· be proactive, take initiative, work under pressure and demonstrate attention to detail;
· be organised, self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills.
Applicants are required to send a detailed CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.