Dr Anselmo Mifsud-Bonnici is an Associate within GANADO Advocates’ Corporate team, assisting clients on various corporate matters including formation of companies, advice on corporate governance, financing and M&A.
Anselmo also specialises in real estate and construction matters, and has assisted clients on both contentious and non-contentious matters relating to the sale, purchase and letting of real estate, as well as local and international construction projects (particularly FIDIC forms of contract).
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2019
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2015
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in Commercial and Corporate Law, 2017 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2015 (Malta)
- Diploma Notary Public (N.P), 2013 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2012 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta