Dr Beppe Degiorgio is an Advocate within GANADO Advocates’ Corporate team and regularly assists in the formation and legal support of companies. Beppe also assists clients in all corporate and commercial matters including advice on corporate governance matters, assistance with corporate financing and M&A transactions.
Beppe is also involved in the provision of advice to clients on capital markets, securities regulation, structured finance, private and public offerings of securities, listing on Malta’s regulated markets, ongoing compliance with regulatory obligations and the establishment of securitisation structures.
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2017
- GANADO Advocates, Trainee Advocate: 2016
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2016 (Malta)
- Diploma Notary Public (N.P), 2014 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2013 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta