T: +356 2123 5406
Dr George Bugeja is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Finance team and regularly assists clients with various corporate law matters, including mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring, and general commercial law.
George also retains a special focus on energy law related matters and aviation law related matters. He has assisted clients in these industries both from a regulatory perspective as well as from a transactional and financing perspective.
George completed his Doctor of Philosophy in Law (Ph.D.) degree from King’s College London in 2018, having written a thesis entitled “The Basel Accords as a Transnational Regulatory Law: A Focus on Regulatory Consistency and Domestic Embeddedness“.
- GANADO Advocates, Senior Associate: 2019
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2014
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2011
- Doctor of Philosophy in Law (Ph.D.), 2018 (King’s College London)
- Master of Laws (LL.M), 2011 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2010 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2007 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates