T: +356 2123 5406
Dr Luke Hili is an Advocate within GANADO Advocates’ Intellectual Property, TMT and data protection practice group. Luke regularly assists clients in relation to various facets of IP protection including inter alia the registration of trade marks (both nationally and on a EUIPO level) and patents; while also representing clients in litigation proceedings pertaining to the infringement of intellectual property rights and anti-counterfeit measures. In addition, Luke also regularly assists clients with data protection issues, including in particular the review and/or drafting of the relevant policies required in order to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Besides being involved in the above, Luke also frequently assists clients in disputes relating to carriage of goods in terms of the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR).
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2018
- GANADO Advocates, Trainee Advocate: 2017
- Master of Laws (LL.M) Commercial and Corporate Law, 2018 (Queen Mary University, London)
- Master of Advocacy (M.Adv), 2017 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (LL.B. Hons), 2016 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta