Madeleine Firman is a Legal Procurator and Commissioner for Oaths within GANADO Advocates’ Litigation team with particular focus on assisting lawyers in filing and following up of Court acts at the Court Registry, assisting in due diligence work, as well as appearing before the Courts of Magistrates. Madeleine also regularly assists in debt collecting related matters.
- GANADO Advocates, Legal Procurator and Commissioner for Oaths: 2006
- GANADO Advocates, Legal Procurator: 1995
- GANADO Advocates, Personal Assistant to Prof. J. M. Ganado: 1972
- Diploma of Studies in Canonical Marriage Cases Jurisprudence and Procedure, 1995 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws and the Diploma of Legal Procurator, 1994 (Malta)
- Diploma in Applied Social Studies, 1991 (Malta)
- Chamber of Legal Procurators