Dr Nikolai Lubrano is an Advocate within GANADO Advocates’ Banking and Finance team, assisting clients on various Maltese legal and regulatory developments, and is involved in the issuing of legal opinions. Prior to joining GANADO Advocates, Nikolai was, for two years, a sole practitioner, gaining experience in various sectors, namely; civil litigation, immigration and sports law.
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2018
- Sole Practitioner: 2016
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2016 (Malta)
- Diploma Notary Public (N.P), 2014 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2012 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta