Associate - Luxembourg
T: +352 2787 2545
Dr Philip Mifsud is an Associate within GANADO Advocates’ Corporate Department, regularly assisting clients in all corporate matters including advice on corporate governance matters, assistance with corporate financing, M&A transactions, voluntary dissolutions and various other corporate transactional projects.
He is currently working in the firm’s office in Luxembourg and advises clients on setting up, establishing and licensing of investment funds, management companies and alternative investment fund managers as well as providing ongoing assistance to clients once the structures have been set up.
Philip also works in the IP and TMT practice area and has regularly given legal advice on matters related to this area including registration of trademarks, advice on copyright law, review of franchising agreements, drafting and review of software licences as well as providing assistance to clients in the areas of telecommunications law and media law.
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2015
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2011
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (International Banking & Finance), 2013 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2011 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2008 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta