Dr Rebecca Micallef is an Associate within GANADO Advocates’ Litigation team with particular focus on debt collection, voluntary organisations, property law, succession law, lease and competition law. Rebecca also regularly assists in the establishment of legal organisations (particularly foundations and associations) and other related matters.
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2016
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2008
- Diploma in Tax Law, 2008 (Malta Institute of Taxation)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2008 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (B.A), 2005 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta