- December 29, 2014 - Categories: Other News
Dismissal of a part timer who refused to work full time maybe illegal on the basis of discrimination: Industrial Tribunal
- December 23, 2014 - Categories: Firm News
The GANADO Advocates offices, by Architecture Project, has won the category for the Rehabilitation and Re-use of Buildings of the
- December 19, 2014 - Categories: Other News, Practice News
On 9 December 2014, the Industrial Tribunal delivered a decision where it applied the equal pay for equal work principle to 5 employees who were doing the same work as other colleagues employed in a different job category. The Industrial Tribunal also upheld that, in principle, differentiation in pay and employment conditions for employees is legitimate where an employee possesses higher qualifications.
- December 15, 2014 - Categories: Firm News
GANADO Advocates is pleased to announce that two of its in-house service companies, Phax Services Company Limited and Ganado Services Limited have merged.
- December 15, 2014 - Categories: Other News
EIOPA Consultation on Solvency II Standards and Guidelines (Phase II)
- December 10, 2014 - Categories: Other News
The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) published the Final Report for the 2014 EU-wide Insurance Stress Test on 30th November 2014.
- December 2, 2014 - Categories: Firm News
Malta’s legislation on securitisation cell companies (‘SCC’) came into force when it was published in the Malta Government Gazette on
- November 27, 2014 - Categories: Practice News
With past experiences and successes in mind, GANADO Advocates has once again been proactive and come forward with a broad vision for the future role that Malta should play in the IP industry.
- November 19, 2014 - Categories: Other News
On Wednesday 12th November 2014, Hon. Prof. Edward Scicluna launched the Third Pillar Pension scheme, encouraging low income earners to start saving for their retirement.
- November 3, 2014 - Categories: Other News
The Industrial Tribunal in Malta Union of Bank Employees vs Bank of Valletta plc dismissed the GWU's application to intervene in judicial proceedings relating to a trade dispute between MUBE and BOV.